Soccer clothes hounds unite and win!

Those who know me well know that I am a bit of a clothes hound. Those who know me really well know I have no money to buy what I like. Well, I've just found one way to possibly get some soccer jerseys on the cheap...free actually.

soccerpro.com is having a "Jerseys for Life" sweepstakes to celebrate the 2010 FIFA World Cup. If you connect to soccerpro.com on Facebook you automatically enter to win your favorite team's new jersey every year for the next 10 years, crazy huh?!?!?! If you don't win you will at the very least you get a $10 coupon for soccerpro.com.
**Be sure to follow the link here or at the end of this post to get to the right spot.**
soccerpro.com has a wide selection of soccer gear for fans, players, trainers and coaches and as far as I can tell, pretty darn good prices. It is to my eyes a great online soccer gear store. If you are a coach or are involved in an organized league of some sort I think it would be worth your while to check it out.

Go here for details: http://www.soccerpro.com/World-Cup-2010-c549/

**BTW and in the spirit of full disclosure, soccerpro.com asked me to post something about the contest and they are giving me a soccerpro.com T-shirt for posting.**

Comments

Ha! That's great! And now that I think of it, you DO always look sharply dressed!
bmitd67 said…
Stop that! You see me in t-shirts and khakis, most of the time...