Time Flies

I'm just fucking tired.

I have been out of it for a couple of weeks now. First there was the whole going back to work, then there was the training, next was the store moving and the relearning, and most recently, there was dental surgery and my Aunt visting.

My work has worn me out. But inertia is a funny thing. I know I can't stop yet.

The surgery went as well as can be expected I guess. Recovery has gone pretty well too. Last night was the first night I didn't take pain pills or Advil before bed and it was alright. I still have some stitches but slowly they are coming out and slowly I am brushing the repaired gums like normal.

Remember...FLOSS PROPERLY and go to the dentist.

Work has been ok. It's been tense. I don't really know what's going on, I'm too new to know all the dynamics but there is the sense that some of the staff have lost the desire to participate in anything. I can't be more specific b/c I can't put my finger on exactly what's up. Business seems to be up but it's kinda difficult b/c we have to relearn the location of everything and we seem to be short staffed.

That combined with my body being in recovery mode has made me come home really tired.

Today I have some stuff to take care of then we go see Capote. I don't know much about him. There is not a day that goes by in the store when I don't feel like an idiot. I'm just not that well versed in literature, or at least compared to these people I work with.

Oh well.

Comments