Made My Day

Over the past couple of days I've heard news reports about Wolfgang's Vault, this online store filled with Bill Graham Presents... memorabilia. The guy who runs it is in trouble b/c he apparently is using images in unauthorized ways...making coffee mugs with poster images and whatnot. My good friend Kevin dropped me an email about it and he decided to check the place out. See, not only does they website have all this stuff but they stream concerts from the vaults and that is what has made my day. I am listening to Albert King, 27Jun1971 from the Fillmore East.



Oh my fucking GOD! His power, his style, his voices...throat and guitar.



Sign up and check out some incredible live music (Stevie Wonder, Jimi Hendrix, Madonna, Zappa, Tracy Chapman, U2, etc)





Technorati Tags: , , , ,



powered by performancing firefox

Comments