Shitty Day

Today was a day of frustrations.
I can't find my wallet. So I can't go to the dog park by myself. Tara suggests we go to Shelby Bottoms together. A completely bonkers, out-of-control Johnders and I walk in the rain. Tara feeds Julia back in the car. We go to Turnip Truck, I didn't know we were going to Turnip Truck... We come home, I finish cleaning the house. We eat and then Julia goes completely bonkers & out-of-control. She won't settle down for shit. Tara and I have a few words...nothing unusual but with both of us being tired and with the rest of the days frustration it was a more snarky than usual. I know she's frustrated too - breastfeeding, lack of sleep but this post is about me. It was a shitty day. 

Thank God for FIFA 09 & Genmaicha Tea

Comments

chez bez said…
Good times! I could have written a very similar post today. Or yesterday. Or the day before. :)
It is SO hard. It was a real test for me and David. I think we're ultimately better for it, though.
Peace to you.

(And I'm glad to see you still being real with yourself about how you're doing. I think David suppressed all that to his - and ultimately my - detriment.)
bmitd67 said…
Its hard for me to take possession of my feelings. I default to what is best for the other person most important to the situation, at this time that is Tara. Julia's needs are easy right now, especially when it comes to me, but Tara is taking care of Julia and herself and so I default to what's best for Tara