Customer Service

A couple of weeks ago I woke up with a case of sciatica. I didn't know what it was at the time I just knew it hurt. I was coming down the stairs and my knee buckled in one of the worst bursts of pain I have ever felt. I struggled through the next week or so trying stretches and whatnot without much change. Then I went to Bonnie, my mother-in-law, who happens to be a Healing Touch practioner and instructor. She worked on me two days in a row and I scheduled an appointment for a massage a couple of days after that. I had begun to feel better but after the massage I really started to feel better and eventhough I'm not 100% yet I felt good enough to go to yoga yesterday.

Not really thinking about it this morning when the phone rang and it was the massage therapist calling to see how I was doing. That, my friends, is customer service. I went to her on the suggestion of Tara, she did a good job, she was filled with info and suggestions about how to get and stay healthy. As is quite often the case I am glad I took my wife's suggestion.

The Masseuse is:
Val Knust, LMT
(615) 300-8331
She's located at East End Body In Balance Nashville.

Comments

chez bez said…
Good luck with the pain thing. I'm dealing with lower back stuff (sacroiliac?) myself.

Good times. Good times. ;)
M said…
Hey, Jai-- I've got an excellent intuitive chiropractor in Nashville, if you're interested. She's fixed everything in me from repercussions from a car wreck, to menstrual cramps, to recurrent bladder infections (in case you really wanted to know!). Sadly, my chiropractor here in DC is much more mainstream in his approach, but, dear lord, he is HOT! I can't seem to motivate myself to find someone more in tune with my ways of thinking about medicine when I get to go get my ass massaged (I'm having hip-flexor issues from old yoga stuff) by an exceedingly attractive man every two weeks.

In any case, email if you're interested in visiting Dr. K. Sometimes, she gives discounts when you tell her you're there in recommendation. Though, it does kinda sound like you're all hooked up, for the most part.