John Edwards

I haven't made up my mind who I will "endorse" for President but I do like John Edwards. It's based on intangibles nothing more. I actually haven't looked at any candidate that seriously yet.

Here is a link to an article discussing "mainstream" media's take on Edwards. There seems to be a big hubbub about him accepting a fee and the event also charged attendees, usually no problem, right? Well, this was a speech on poverty which is causing everybody to cry foul. Yes, it's ironic but come on, from what I can figure this is how he makes a living. If he is working to do good, live honorably and equitably, which I believe he probably is, then more power to him for being able to make that kind of money.

This is just bullshit. You have people making lots more and doing lots less with that money.

Comments