Eventhough I'm not going I'm gonna give you my picks for the biggest Music Fest this side of the Tennessee State Line!
1. North Mississippi Allstars Hill Country Review - this is NMA and extended family, HOT Hill Country Blues
2. Dylan - need I say more
3. Dave Matthews & Friends - expect Trey and Orchestra Baobab (maybe), it is Bonnaroo so who knows who else
4. x-ecutioners - Turntablism at it's finest
5. Vida Blue would be my choice over Praxis but Praxis is a rare show.
1. Los Lobos - Always go see Los Lobos
2. Gov't Mule - duh!
3. Sam Bush - duh!
4. Steve Winwood - duh!
5. Doc Watson - super duh!
6. the Dead
7. Robert Randolph - superstars in the making
1. Burning Spear - the real deal! "Do you remember Slavery Days?"
2. Taj Mahal - God only knows whether it's blues, hawaiian, solo or with a band but it'll be great
3. Femi Kuti - not quite Fela but damn close
4. David Byrne or the Radiators, hmmm? I'd say David Byrne.
5. Trey will be leading some string quartet or chamber orchestra which should be interesting