I've only glanced through it but I did find this one passage where she defines positive people.
positive People(Persons) Are:
- Committed to developing compassion toward themselves and others, and having an open heart
- Courageous about following their dreams
- Authentic; they believe in themselves, even when the world is crumbling around them
- Aware of their dark side and are trying to heal it
- Willing to learn from their mistakes
- Obsessed with seeming perfect or positive all the time
- Beating themselves to a pulp over their shortcomings or floundering in a black hole of pessimism
- Constantly mired in fear or tolerant of letting their hearts harden
- Squeaky-clean do-gooders who neglect their own well-being
- Saccharine pleasers who ignore their dark side and unconsciously act it out at the expense of others
She speaks about "Energy Vampires" a lot, which seem to be people, places and situations that zap your energy, replacing your positive with negative.
I am still learning.