- Start with a heaping scoop of simplicity. Though some cools prefer to use perfection as the primary ingredient, most people find that it leaves a bitter aftertaste.
- Stir in 1 tablespoon of holiday cheer and 1/4 cup of Christmas spirit.
- Add a cup of the milk of human kindness.
- Stir in 1/2 cup each of thoughts, wishes and memories, then warm in the heart till bubbly & delicious.
- Season with generosity, garnish with a sprig of mistletow and serve with hugs & kisses.
Thursday, December 23
Recipe for a Healthy Christmas Season
I know this is cheesy but hey! It's Christmas!