A Mixed Bag

Work was a mixed bag.

I got chastised warned about being late. I've been perpetually late at this job and I guess I could say that b/c I haven't had to worry about it for the past 5 years it's hard for me to get back in the swing of punctuality. I think that's a perfectly legit reason but truth be told, I just can't get my ass off the computer at home.

I was taught how to order product. This has been a long time coming, I think. I have been trying to get product in for awhile and I have to go through different channels...usually using the computer after someone who has password maintenance. Apparently there has been a power play keeping me from this process but since I am still employed I won't go into anymore detail. Regardless, I am glad to have this ability.

Lastly, there were two celebs in today. Kathy Mattea has been in on several other occasions but tonight I saw her up close and personal and I must say that see is a really pretty woman, she has the same quality Emmylou Harris has. They are both graying (or gray-haired in Emmylou's case) and it suits them. I can't describe it really, it's just a really attractive look. Ralph Emery is a local celebrity, I don't know if anyone one outside of Nashville knows him...actually, I think he does some announcing at the Grand Ole Opry. He was very nice.

Comments