Ways to help (this list will remain at the top for awhile, scroll down for new stuff)

Anger & frustration aside, the Gulf Coast needs EVERYBODY's help!

General Info:
Google - Hurricane Katrina

Continuing Support:
American Red Cross
HSUS (Humane Society of the United States)
2nd Harvest
Mercy Corp
Working Assets
Share Your Crib
FEMA
Sparkplug

Rebuild Green
Visit New Orleans
Jobs
Habitat for Humanity
Donate Air Miles
School Supplies
reneworleans
Music Rising

Also check with your local places of worship...

Comments

M said…
Hey, Jai!

In my blogspot meanderings, I just happened to find you today. Is all well? DK still a manageable sort of employment? You spreading the word about that movie at which I ran into you at the film festival?

anyway, you can find me at www.brownrabbittanning.blogspot.com. I'm just getting started but it's fun to screw around!

Ciao, Marjorie