Today was a good day

Today was a pretty good day, other than going to the dentist for the 2nd time in as many weeks.

Yes, I will admit that I have periodontal disease. The dentist said I have great teeth but bad gums. Basically, I have never been a flosser. I did it sporadically until I met Tara. She is as diligent about cleanliness as they come and this includes her dental hygiene...she actually enjoys going to the dentist...

Now the dentist must do some heavy duty "scaling" which is basically extreme cleaning and I have to be more diligent about my flossing. If you want to check out how to floss go here.

Anyway, that said. The tile guys came to do the backsplashes in the kitchen, they didn't finish but they are damn close (we are using white ceramic and then centered over the sink and the stove is a row of ceramic tiles we brought back from Granada). The plumber came to install kitchen sink hardware. After the dentist I found out that the lights are ready to be picked up. Lastly, my new stereo furniture came. The floors are supposed to be installed tomorrow, the appliances and a new back door on Friday!

Woohoo! I'm about to have my house back!

Comments