Lunch with a rock star

I am fortunate to work in the music industry, even if it is a side of the industry most people don't think about. One of the composers we use was in two pretty popular 80s metal bands - you'll have to ask me which ones cause I'm not posting his name here. He has moved to Nashville and has written some great music for us, most of it was not metal or even Rock.

Last week he asked if we wanted to go to lunch with him and so we - my VP of Production & Marketing, my Senior Editor and I - did. This guy is such a nice guy, not affected with Rock Star attitude, just a nice guy who is also VERY talented.

He told stories about his rock star friends and how life is different in Nashville compared to California, etc, etc.

If was fun.

Comments

allaboutgeorge said…
Def-initely sounds like fun.