TreeHugger believes that if everyone comes together to make a couple of small changes, we can make a big difference.
20. Eschew air conditioners and go with a ceiling fan for year-round climate control.
19. Skip the energy-hogging clothes dryer for a drying rack or clothes line instead.
18. Use rechargable batteries instead of single-use batteries.
17. If given the choice, go for organic fruits, veggies, meat and dairy over conventional food.
16. When it comes to food, the only thing making more noise these days than organic is the local food movement.