A survey

I stole this from Niki's Blog:

1 MINUTE AGO: I was reading an article about the Boondocks

1 HOUR AGO: I was reading email

1 DAY AGO: I was at the Flying Saucer drinking Corsendonk with my DK coworkers

1 YEAR AGO: I was working on Music Row, engaged to Tara

I LOVE: Tara, music, beer, Turkish food

I HATE: Closed-mindednesss, impatience

I FEAR: heights (open heights like cliffs and ledges)

I FEEL: tired

I HIDE: negative emotions

I DRIVE: a 02 Corolla

I MISS: Tara (when we don't see each other between Sunday night and Tuesday evening) & my parents

I NEED: A massage and a powerball jackpot

I KNOW: alot about music

I THINK: I am less significant than I am

FIRSTS..
First piercing: N/A

First credit card: American Express...member since 1987

First musician you remember hearing in your house: Jackson 5

LASTS...
Last big car ride: Tara and I went to Louisville this past Spring

Last food consumed: Banana

Last phone call: electician

Last Text Message: N/A

Last drink drank: Water

Last time scolded: Yesterday

SHORT ANSWER..
I AM: tired

I HAVE: to take the GRE

I LIKE: lots of things

I WISH: I could travel more

I WONDER: how long I will live

I DANCE: at home and nowhere else

I SING: all the time

I CRY: every once and awhile

I AM ALWAYS: thinking about something music related

I SPRAY: water

I WON'T: stay up much longer

I HATE: people who think they are more important than anyone else

FAVORITES..
NUMBER: 14

COLOR: green, blue & purple

DAY(S): sunday

MONTH: April

SEASON:Spring

DRINK: Guiness

IN THE LAST 2 DAYS, HAVE YOU...
CRIED?: No

HELPED SOMEONE?: Yes, I work retail

GONE TO THE MOVIES?: No

SAID 'i love you'?: Yes

WRITTEN A REAL LETTER: no

TALKED TO AN EX?: No

MISSED AN EX?: No

WRITTEN IN A JOURNAL?: Yes

HAD A SERIOUS TALK?: Yes

HUGGED SOMEONE?: Yes

Comments