Of the films coming soon I am most excited to see Baadassss and Hero. I saw the original, Sweet Sweetback's Baadasss Song and i never quite understood it. I understand it psychologically but cinematically I never got it. Hero. All I can say is this film looks beautiful (not only because of Zhang Ziyi, Maggie Cheung & Tony Leung) and exhilarating.

Zatochi is pretty exciting too, I've seen a few of the older ones and they are really entertaining. Good Japanese cinema which always includes tragedy, comedy and action.

The story of the weeping camel also looks incredible. I love seeing animals and people in their natural habitats and this is about a camel in Mongolia. It is a National Geographic film so the filmography should be stunning. These are the times when I relish in the gact that I was an encyclopedia reader in my childhood, let alone being an Anthro major in college.

Comments