What's wrong with me?

For the past 10 years or so my primary form of entertainment has been going to concerts and taping the ones I can. Of the past year and a half that I have been dating Tara spending time with her has been my primary form of entertainment, which is understandable on several levels - she doesn't stay up late, she doesn't like smokey places, she's not as avid a music fan as I am, taping is a solitary hobby and it's more fun spending time with someone you like than it is spending hours sitting quietly at a club, and she's a whole lot cuter than a bunch of tapers.

Tonight one of my favorite musicians - Jeff Coffin - is celebrating the release of his new album - Bloom - and Tara is out of town but I think I might go home and watch a movie instead.

WHAT'S WRONG WITH ME?

Why am I not taking this opportunity to enjoy something I used to really, really love and I haven't done it in close to a year?

Comments