Critters in my CPU

This is from a forwarded email so I can't vouch for anything.

This is interesting to me b/c I've had these contractors at my house and each new crew seems to find snakes in the yard (what they are doing wandering around the yard, I'm not sure) and they all have to make a point in telling me that they found some snakes.

They are garter snakes. I have had garter snakes in my yard since I was a kid, they mean nothing to me but these contractors sure seem to make a big deal out of them.
~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~
Think you have computer problems? Think again...

A woman went out to a local computer store to buy a computer that her family wanted her to get so she could e-mail them. The sales person told her that they would deliver the computer, set it up and give her some pointers on using it. If she had any problems later, all she had to do was call their "Technical Support" and they would talk her through it over the phone or come back to her house to find the problem. The sales person asked her if she wanted to purchase 2 years in house warranty, the woman said yes.

A few months went by, she was getting good at sending/receiving email and checking web sites with only one call to tech support, until one day...

She called tech support -
SUPPORT: "Hello, technical support, how can I help you?"
LADY: Last night my computer started making a lot of hissing noise, so I shut it down. This morning when I turned it on the computer started hissing and cracking, then started smoking and a bad smell, then nothing.
SUPPORT: I'll have a technician come over first thing this morning. Leave the computer just like it is so they can find the problem and fix it or change it out with another computer. Give me your address and phone number and the technician will be there just as soon as they can.
When the technician got there, the lady showed the technician where the computer was, told him what happened to it, and this is what the technician found wrong.

Take a look at the pictures...you won't believe your eyes!!!
Posted by Hello

Posted by Hello

Posted by Hello

Posted by Hello
And you thought you had computer problems...

Comments