- Samma-Ditthi — Complete or Perfect Vision, also translated as right view or understanding.
- Samma-Sankappa — Perfected Emotion or Aspiration, also translated as right thought or attitude.
- Samma-Vaca — Perfected or whole Speech. Also called right speech.
- Samma-Kammanta — Integral Action. Also called right action.
- Samma-Ajiva — Proper Livelihood. Also called right livelihood.
- Samma-Vayama — Complete or Full Effort, Energy or Vitality. Also called right effort or diligence.
- Samma-Sati — Complete or Thorough Awareness. Also called "right mindfulness".
- Samma-Samadhi — Full, Integral or Holistic Samadhi. This is often translated as concentration, meditation, absorption or one-pointedness of mind. None of these translations is adequate.
Go to Buddhanet to learn more.